Video surveillance systems have some unique requirements that set them apart from other types of enterprise applications.
Determining where and how the cloud can support these systems depends on a set of five primary requirements: bandwidth, storage, cost, security and accessibility. This March Networks white paper outlines some of the key considerations mid- and large-sized enterprises need to examine before deciding to move their video surveillance systems into the cloud — and looks at how they can leverage cloud capabilities for video in the meantime.
- Video Surveillance And The Cloud
- The Cloud In Context
- What Can The Cloud Bring To Video Surveillance?
- It All Begins With Bandwidth
- Storage And Cost
- Security And Accessibility
- What's Ahead For Cloud-based Video Storage?
- Checklist For Video Storage In The Cloud