Orion ECI, manufacturer of high-end entrance control turnstile solutions, will unveil its newest turnstiles and feature exciting technology partnerships at CANASA’s annual Security Canada Central Expo to be held in Toronto, Oct. 19-20.
“We’ve had incredibly successful growth in North America over the last few years and we are eager to visit with our peers in Canada to showcase the latest in our line of high quality, aesthetically pleasing customized turnstile solutions,” said Orion ECI President and Founder Steve Caroselli. “Our partner integrations with the leaders in technology biometrics and analytics continue to thrive and we’re excited to share the best in entrance control technology.”
Sponsored by CANASA (the Canadian Security Association), Security Canada Central consists of thousands of buyers from the public and private sectors together in a showcase of innovations in technology, products, and services.
Latest Turnstile Integrations
At Security Canada Central Booth 838, Orion ECI will feature the OSAB-DA, an optical swing arm barrier turnstile. Along the turnstile, Orion ECI will be featuring their Infinity Software.
The Orion ECI sales team, at Booth 838 will be able to answer questions regarding Orion’s turnstile integrations with a large variety of biometric and analytical security partners, including:
- Blueline Technology – Facial recognition products
- Safran MorphoWAVE – Contactless readers
- Eyelock – Iris-based biometrics
- IBC’s qSCAN-t – Embedded reader for turnstiles, kiosks, and walls
- HID Global – Access control cards and accessories
- Identity Tech Solutions – Identify a person from the patterns of the blood vessels
- FST Biometrics – Motion identification technology
- Stone Lock – Facial recognition
- Off Site Vision Holdings – Evacuation and muster solutions